A beautifully designed space with clearly defined sitting and sleeping areas. The first room has two armchairs and a TV for relaxing, this then leads through open-plan to the bedroom; both of which are panelled. The bedroom also has an extra TV in it. This is one of our more luxurious rooms to stay in.
As part of our rooms refresh see room eight's new story below...
Norfolk by Night - Eerie Exposures
Norfolk has 659 medieval churches - the highest concentration in the world! Our twist on traditional imagery, supplied by nocturnal photographer Jody Lawrence, pictures three of them in a different light. Wiveton and Cley tell tales of their seafaring past. St Nicholas in Blakeney unusually has two towers, one used as a beacon to guide ships safely back to shore.
- Clearly defined sitting and sleeping areas
- Beautiful wood-panelled walls and marble bathroom
- VI Spring beds, Egyptian cotton linen, duck down duvet and pillows
- Entertainment system with bathroom speaker
- Dual bathing bath and drench shower
- Luxury cosmetics and fresh lilies in bathrooms
- Teas, coffees, hot chocolate, mineral water and hand-made biscuits
|Mon - Thu B&B||Fri / Sat B&B|
Don’t forget your 10% Norfolk Passport discount can be applied to the above rate. Got yours?
Additional Z-Beds at £25 per night
All of our hotel rooms with ensuites are on a bed and breakfast basis, meaning we will give you a delicious home cooked breakfast for every night you stay, making Byfords the best place to stay for a short break. Of course you are welcome to dine in the café for lunch, dinner or afternoon tea, too! View our menu >