A beautifully designed space with clearly defined sitting and sleeping areas. The first room has two armchairs and a TV for relaxing, this then leads through open-plan to the bedroom; both of which are panelled. The bedroom also has an extra TV in it.
As part of our rooms refresh see room eight's story below
Norfolk by Night - Eerie Exposures
Norfolk has 659 medieval churches - the highest concentration in the world! Our twist on traditional imagery, supplied by nocturnal photographer Jody Lawrence, pictures three of them in a different light. Wiveton and Cley tell tales of their seafaring past. St Nicholas in Blakeney unusually has two towers, one used as a beacon to guide ships safely back to shore.
- Clearly defined sitting and sleeping areas
- Beautiful wood-panelled walls and marble bathroom
- VI Spring beds, Egyptian cotton linen, duck down duvet and pillows
- Entertainment system with bathroom speaker
- Dual bathing bath and drench shower
- Luxury cosmetics and fresh lilies in bathrooms
- Teas, coffees, hot chocolate, mineral water and hand-made biscuits
|Mon - Thu B&B||Fri / Sat B&B|
Don’t forget your 10% Norfolk Passport discount can be applied to the above rate. Got yours?
Additional Z-Beds at £25 per night
All of our hotel bedrooms are on a bed and breakfast basis meaning you can enjoy a delicious home cooked breakfast every night you stay, with the option to dine in the café for lunch, dinner or afternoon tea! View our menu >