Relax in this large, light and airy room with an ensuite. Our Hare-themed room has a beautiful window seat with views over Shirehall Plain, a cosy fireplace and exposed beams and flint work.
As part of our rooms refresh see room one's story below
The Iconic Brown Hare
We are lucky enough to still have good numbers of this amazing creature in the open fields of North Norfolk. Martin Hayward Smith, freelance television cameraman and local resident has written a charming book about Norfolk hares after studying them for a year, notebook and camera in hand. Owner of Norfolk Safaris, we can arrange for you to join him on a soft-top Landrover wildlife safari over private fields for the day.
- Window seat view over Shirehall Plain
- Fantastic fireplace with exposed beams and flint work
- VI Spring beds, Egyptian cotton linen, duck down duvet and pillows
- Entertainment system with bathroom speaker
- Dual bathing bath and drench shower
- Luxury cosmetics and fresh lilies in bathrooms
- Teas, coffees, hot chocolate, mineral water and hand-made biscuits
|Mon - Thu B&B||Fri / Sat B&B|
|from £200||from £240|
Don’t forget your 10% Norfolk Passport discount can be applied to the above rate. Got yours?
Additional Z-Beds at £25 per night
All of our hotel rooms with ensuites are on a bed and breakfast basis, meaning we will give you a delicious home cooked breakfast for every night you stay, making Byfords the best place to stay for a short break. Of course you are welcome to dine in the café for lunch, dinner or afternoon tea, too! View our menu >