This is a large, beautiful Posh room with two chandeliers and matching table lamps. The enormous en-suite bathroom has a double-ended bath, two sinks and a very large walk-in shower.
As part of our rooms refresh see room sixteen's story below
What's the most interesting thing you've found on our shores?!
Amber (if you're lucky)
Seals (we have a resident colony out on Blakeney Point)
Crabs (shellfish like it here as the chalky seabed suits)
With over 90 miles of coastline and a twice-daily tide, open seashore and marshy muddy creek, it's an ever changing scene. Get inspired by our books and finds. Let us know what you find!
- Large room with two chandeliers
- Enormous ensuite bathroom
- VI Spring beds, Egyptian cotton linen, duck down duvet and pillows
- Entertainment system with bathroom speaker
- Dual bathing bath and drench shower
- Luxury cosmetics and fresh lilies in bathrooms
- Teas, coffees, hot chocolate, mineral water and hand-made biscuits
|Mon - Thu B&B||Fri / Sat B&B|
Don’t forget your 10% Norfolk Passport discount can be applied to the above rate. Got yours?
Additional Z-Beds at £25 per night
All of our hotel bedrooms are on a bed and breakfast basis meaning you can enjoy a delicious home cooked breakfast every night you stay, with the option to dine in the café for lunch, dinner or afternoon tea! View our menu >