This is a large, beautiful Posh room with two chandeliers and matching table lamps. The enormous en-suite bathroom has a double-ended bath, two sinks and a very large walk-in shower. An unnusually-themed room with charming character.
As part of our rooms refresh see room sixteen's story below
What's the most interesting thing you've found on our shores?!
Amber (if you're lucky)
Seals (we have a resident colony out on Blakeney Point)
Crabs (shellfish like it here as the chalky seabed suits)
With over 90 miles of coastline and a twice-daily tide, open seashore and marshy muddy creek, it's an ever changing scene. Get inspired by our books and finds. Let us know what you find!
- Large room with two chandeliers
- Enormous ensuite bathroom
- VI Spring beds, Egyptian cotton linen, duck down duvet and pillows
- Entertainment system with bathroom speaker
- Dual bathing bath and drench shower
- Luxury cosmetics and fresh lilies in bathrooms
- Teas, coffees, hot chocolate, mineral water and hand-made biscuits
|Mon - Thu B&B||Fri / Sat B&B|
Don’t forget your 10% Norfolk Passport discount can be applied to the above rate. Got yours?
Additional Z-Beds at £25 per night
All of our hotel rooms with ensuites are on a bed and breakfast basis, meaning we will give you a delicious home cooked breakfast for every night you stay, making Byfords the best place to stay for a short break. Of course you are welcome to dine in the café for lunch, dinner or afternoon tea, too! View our menu >