A posh room tucked away in the eaves of our Grade-II listed building; this room has a beautiful pitched ceiling with exposed beams. There are views over Shirehall Plain and Room 6 also benefits from a separate seating area to relax in. Perfect for a short break away form home!
Please note: Rooms 5 and 6 may not be suitable for taller guests - if you are over 5'9", please watch your head!
- Pitched ceiling with exposed beams
- Views over Shirehall Plain and the Holt rooftops
- Separate seating area
- VI Spring beds, Egyptian cotton linen, duck down duvet and pillows
- Entertainment system with bathroom speaker
- Dual bathing bath and drench shower
- Luxury cosmetics and fresh lilies in bathrooms
- Teas, coffees, hot chocolate, mineral water and hand-made biscuits
|Mon - Thu B&B||Fri / Sat B&B|
Don’t forget your 10% Norfolk Passport discount can be applied to the above rate. Got yours?
Additional Z-Beds at £25 per night
All of our hotel rooms with ensuites are on a bed and breakfast basis, meaning we will give you a delicious home cooked breakfast for every night you stay, making Byfords the best place to stay for a short break. Of course you are welcome to dine in the café for lunch, dinner or afternoon tea, too! View our menu >