This beautiful room with ensuite is light and airy with double aspect windows. The bathroom is in black and limestone marble and feels spacious with high ceilings. This room can also be booked as a twin room, and is brimming with character.
As part of our rooms refresh see room nine's story below
Great Country Houses and Grand Estates
Prosperous landowners and rich proceeds from trade in goods such as wool has led to a legacy of fine buildings and magnificent historic houses that you can still explore today.
Historic Blickling and nearby Felbrigg Hall, both owned and managed by The National Trust, can be combined to create an interesting day's itinerary. Other Halls (Oxburgh Sandringham Houghton Holkham) are available.
- A light room with double aspect windows and high celiing
- Stunning black and limestone bathroom
- VI Spring beds, Egyptian cotton linen, duck down duvet and pillows
- Entertainment system with bathroom speaker
- Dual bathing bath and drench shower
- Luxury cosmetics and fresh lilies in bathrooms
- Teas, coffees, hot chocolate, mineral water and hand-made biscuits
|Mon - Thu B&B||Fri / Sat B&B|
Don’t forget your 10% Norfolk Passport discount can be applied to the above rate. Got yours?
Additional Z-Beds at £25 per night
All of our hotel rooms with ensuites are on a bed and breakfast basis, meaning we will give you a delicious home cooked breakfast for every night you stay, making Byfords the best place to stay for a short break. Of course you are welcome to dine in the café for lunch, dinner or afternoon tea, too! View our menu >