A generous double room with a sofa to relax on, this lovely bright space has the added benefit of a velux window allowing light to fill the room. This room is centred around Norfolk's natural history- and discoveries- so you'll be sure to find one or two quirky touches inside while you stay.
- One of our brightest rooms!
- Velux window and sofa to relax on
- VI Spring beds, Egyptian cotton linen, duck down duvet and pillows
- Entertainment system with bathroom speaker
- Dual bathing bath and drench shower
- Luxury cosmetics and fresh lilies in bathrooms
- Teas, coffees, hot chocolate, mineral water and hand-made biscuits
|Mon - Thu B&B||Fri / Sat B&B|
|from £170||from £210|
Don’t forget your 10% Norfolk Passport discount can be applied to the above rate. Got yours?
Additional Z-Beds at £25 per night
All of our hotel bedrooms are on a bed and breakfast basis meaning you can enjoy a delicious home cooked breakfast every night you stay, with the option to dine in the café for lunch, dinner or afternoon tea! Holt is a beautiful historic market town bustling with shops, things to do and close to the north Norfolk coast View our menu >