This disabled-friendly double room can be accessed straight from the car park and also has extra-wide doorways. The en-suite bathroom has a shower over the bath plus a low W.C. and sink. Guests can also enjoy the evening sunshine with west-facing windows.
- Disabled-friendly room with direct access and extra-wide doorways
- West-facing for evening sunshine
- VI Spring beds, Egyptian cotton linen, duck down duvet and pillows
- Entertainment system with bathroom speaker
- Dual bathing bath and drench shower
- Luxury cosmetics and fresh lilies in bathrooms
- Teas, coffees, hot chocolate, mineral water and hand-made biscuits
|Mon - Thu B&B||Fri / Sat B&B|
Don’t forget your 10% Norfolk Passport discount can be applied to the above rate. Got yours?
Additional Z-Beds at £25 per night
All of our hotel bedrooms are on a bed and breakfast basis meaning you can enjoy a delicious home cooked breakfast every night you stay, with the option to dine in the café for lunch, dinner or afternoon tea! View our menu >