May we introduce to you, the Byfords Flat!
This two-bedroom self-catering apartment has two bedrooms, a large bathroom and a kitchen/lounge area. It's located in the oldest part of the Byfords building, on the second floor, accessed by stairs. Guests will enjoy a full complement of modern facilities, as it's an impressive mixture of old and new. It sleeps up to five people with a sofa bed, and it perfect for families.This is great for slightly longer stays and acts as a good base to explore Norfolk.
N.B. The apartment has a minimum two-night stay. Guests booking one night will incur an additional £50 surcharge for housekeeping.
- Spectacular views across Holt sleeping up to five people
- Fridge, oven, hob, dishwasher, toaster, microwave and wine fridge.
- Dining area and separate living room with sofa bed and two comfy armchairs and bureau.
- VI Spring beds, Egyptian cotton linen, duck down duvet and pillows
- Entertainment system with bathroom speaker
- Dual bathing bath and drench shower
- Luxury cosmetics in bathrooms
|Mon - Thu SC||Fri / Sat SC|
|from £165||from £185|
Don’t forget your 10% Norfolk Passport discount can be applied to the above rate. Got yours?