Feel at ease in this beautiful panelled Posh room with a stunning chandelier above the bed. The en-suite bathroom has a double-ended bath and large walk-in shower and features original cobbled walls
As part of our rooms refresh see room fifteen's story below
Boats and the brave men who work our shores.
For centuries, open wooden boats have been used along our shores, their size and shape designed to navigate treacherous sand banks and heavy swell. A visit to the Rescue Wooden Boats visitors centre and workshops at Stiffkey provides a fascinating insight. For those more adventurous, let us book your passage in one of three traditional Norfolk fishing boats with master mariner Henry Chamberlain of the Coastal Exploration Company.
- Gorgeous panelled walls
- Stunning ceiling chandelier
- VI Spring beds, Egyptian cotton linen, duck down duvet and pillows
- Entertainment system with bathroom speaker
- Dual bathing bath and drench shower
- Luxury cosmetics and fresh lilies in bathrooms
- Teas, coffees, hot chocolate, mineral water and hand-made biscuits
|Mon - Thu B&B||Fri / Sat B&B|
Don’t forget your 10% Norfolk Passport discount can be applied to the above rate. Got yours?
Additional Z-Beds at £25 per night