A beautiful room with a large en-suite bathroom including a dual-bathing bath and separate shower. It's a beautiful room to have a short break in. Large windows offer views over Shirehall Plain and a small leaded window adds quirky charm. This room can also be adapted into a twin room.
As part of our rooms refresh see room two's story below
North Norfolk Wildflowers
The wildflowers found here in our bogs and streams, woods and heaths, create a 'sense of place' a unique mix of plants that gives our area its own very special 'wildlife signature'. Anne and Simon Harrap are botanists, conservationists and own Natural Surroundings, a wildlife gardening and wildflower discovery centre just three miles from Holt. We've used nature as wall art! Can you name all 12 species - all found within 10 miles of room 2? (Reception holds the key!)
- Large window-views over Shirehall Plain
- Charming leaded extra window
- VI Spring beds, Egyptian cotton linen, duck down duvet and pillows
- Entertainment system with bathroom speaker
- Dual bathing bath and drench shower
- Luxury cosmetics and fresh lilies in bathrooms
- Teas, coffees, hot chocolate, mineral water and hand-made biscuits
|Mon - Thu B&B||Fri / Sat B&B|
Don’t forget your 10% Norfolk Passport discount can be applied to the above rate. Got yours?
Additional Z-Beds at £25 per night
All of our hotel rooms with ensuites are on a bed and breakfast basis, meaning we will give you a delicious home cooked breakfast for every night you stay, making Byfords the best place to stay for a short break. Of course you are welcome to dine in the café for lunch, dinner or afternoon tea, too! View our menu >